You can suspend Ochanoko-net account for USD11.88 (or JPY1,200) per year.
Your data will be saved to use when you restore your account.
Please apply for suspension following the steps below.
STEP1 Apply for Suspension
1. Go to [Shop Manager] > [Basic Settings] > [Suspension/Withdrawal], and click the Change Payment Method button.
2. Check the box of "I agree to the above conditions. Suspend my account".
3. Click the Suspend button.
* Suspension fee for US$11.88 (or JPY1,200) is required per year for suspension.
* After Suspension starts, your shopping pages are not accessible.
* Shop Manager is limited to part of Basic Settings (User Information, E-mail Address Creation in E-mail Management).
* Email address created on Ochanoko-net is valid during the suspension.
* For domain renewal, we well email a renewal notice. Do not fail to arrange for payment on the Shop Manager.
STEP2 Pay for Suspension Fee
4. Go to [Shop Manager] > [Basic Settings] > [View/Change Contract Details].
5. Click the Pay by Credit Card button to proceed to the payment page.
6. After your payment confirmed, starting date of suspension appears in the Expiration Date of OCNK Account field.
To restart your Ochanoko-net account, follow the steps below.
1. Click the Cancel Suspension to Reopen Shop button in [View/Change Contract Details].
2. Check the box of Cancel Suspension to Reopen Shop.
3. Click the View Entry button.
4. Confirm the billing details to restore your account and click the Pay Now button.
5. Complete your payment.
When you reopen your shop during the suspension period, monthly fee for the remaining month of your contract
will be charged without regard for the suspension fee you paid.
If you select automatic credit card payment, credit card payment is automatically processed
for account and domain renewals.
Please change your payment method by the following procedure.
1. Go to [Shop Manager] > [Basic Settings] > [View/Change Contract Details], and click the Change Payment Method button.
2. Check the box of Enable in the Automatic Credit Card Payment field.
3. Enter your credit card information to use for automatic payment.
4. Click the Change button.
5. Your payment method will be changed to Automatic Credit Card Payment after your credit card is verified.
To cancel automatic credit card payment, remove the check of Enable in the above 2.
Stock display became more flexible.
Label for stock is editable though it was set as Stock Quantity.
Other text for stock can also be changed.
For sold-out items, you can hide retail price by selecting Do not set retail price.
Operation icons were added to the member information page.
Select members checking the boxes and click an operation icon above the list to cancel and hide members.
Additionally, the procedures to confirm the changed customer information was modified.
Click the message of "Customer Information Changed:" on the top page of the Shop Manager
to move to the Member information page.
The customers whose change is unconfirmed are listed. If order awaiting shipment include them,
see the changes on the order details page.
To change the status from Unconfirmed to Confirmed, go to the Member Information page,
check "Show only unconfirmed information", and click Refine.
Select members and click the check icon which is additionally appears above the list.
We completed corrections and improvements and re-activated Add a cart outside function.
Link button to the item information page additionally became available on this function.
By pasting a code, you can put the Add to Cart button or a link button to the item information page
on your existing website and blog.
1. Go to [Shop Manager] > [Inventory Control] > [Add a cart outside].
2. Set up layout settings. You can select a button type here.
You can set different layout on each item registration page.
3. Select linked url from the outside cart.
4. Go to [Inventory Control] > [Existing Items].
5. Click the Gain code to add a cart button in Operation.
6. Copy code in the Copy Code field.
7. Paste code on your existing website.
This code does not work on the pages secured with SSL. You cannot use this code on Twitter and Facebook.
Template for Outside Cart
You can limit the payment amount for COD.
Go to [Shop Manager] > [Advanced Settings] > [Payment Methods] and click the Set Payment Method button for COD.
To limit the payment amount, leave "above value or more" blank.
If the payment amount exceeds the largest amount entered in the calculation table, COD is not listed
on the payment methods in the cart.
You can set the maximum usable point in the Point System now.
Go to [Shop Manager] > [Advanced Settings] > [Point System].
The "Maximum usable point" field was added in the Using Points box.
This is optional though the minimum usable point is required
You can exclude items from the overall discount before the discount setting is enabled now.
Go to [Shop Manager] > [Basic Settings] > [Overall Discount Setting].
Please remove the check from "Enable overall discount setting", before applying the overall discount.
Due to the network maintenance, all service will be unavailable during the following period.
Date: March 6 (Wed), 2013
Time: 07:00 (GMT+900)
You cannot access your shop pages and shop manager for about 1 minute.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your comments and requests on the Add a cart outside function
updated on February 18.
We wish to reconsider the specifications, and temporarily stop this function now.
The settings already made will be saved.
We sincerely apologize for any convenience caused and thank you for your patience.